cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 3 still no phone. Someone please contact me asap

Carissa1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Its been 3 days since Ive been messaging trying to a solution. Someone please fix my account. It's overpaid yet it doesnt work. I don't even know what to say this point except... Fix my phone! 

9 REPLIES 9

jrboodoosingh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Having just switched from Virgin to PM I went without phone service for an entire day so I feel your pain. I didn’t get Virgin to unlock my phone thinking if I did a factory reset on the phone I’d be okay. I just didn’t want to contact Virgin to say I no longer want to be a customer and then have to listen to them trying to get me to stay. After 18 hours and still having a locked phone I finally contacted Virgin. The phone was unlocked within 4 hours. Maybe your phone is locked? Even though PM said my account was active my phone wouldn’t accept the SIM until Virgin unlocked the phone.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Carissa1 wrote:

Its been 3 days since Ive been messaging trying to a solution. Someone please fix my account. It's overpaid yet it doesnt work. I don't even know what to say this point except... Fix my phone! 

While waiting for a moderator, try this. Log in to My Account / Plan & Add-ons...look for the Lost / Stolen tab. Click it and Suspend...log out. Wait for a couple moments...log back in and click Resume...log out and restart phone.

Good luck and let us know if this helps.

funpig
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Would using the lost-and -found reset trick work to fix this problem?

@tehowennathe wrote:

In the future only contact them once. Everytime you contact them it resets your spot on the system pushing you further back. Being that you contacted them many times it's going to take longer to get answer. Don't contact them again, simply wait. They will answer. 

Sending another message should not be sending someone to the back of the line.  When a moderator said that once, aother responded to say that wasn"t the case. What sending more than one messages does do is give the moderators more messages to go through.  However, there is a small chance that something was skipped over by mistake.

tehowennathe

In the future only contact them once. Everytime you contact them it resets your spot on the system pushing you further back. Being that you contacted them many times it's going to take longer to get answer. Don't contact them again, simply wait. They will answer. 

Carissa1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ive contacted the moderater team multiple times with no response. My issue is i have money in my account but it won't reactivate. Thanks

tehowennathe

In order for the community to help you must explain what your issue is.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Carissa1 hi if it's been three days you should contact them again click this link

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Carissa1Can you elaborate more on your situation? We are all just normal Public Mobile users here trying to help each other out. Unfortunately that's the price we pay when we save a few bucks / month, we forego tech support offered by other brands.

Here is an example of a userful help request.

Need Help? Let's chat.