cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

smith4795
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Will the plan stop me using data if I have used all the allowable on my plan or I be charged once I exceed the limit.  I do get a text telling me I am at 75%.  Will a text be sent if I am at 100% ?

Thanks.  Valerie

3 REPLIES 3

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The data apps will stop working including browsers. There is no automatic update at PM. 

So you wont get surprise in the bill.

You should have or will get a text for the current promo which needs to be replied with 'YES' and you ll get (Onetime) 2GB more and it ll be there until used up.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@smith4795   Yes, PM is prepaid service, you have to pay first to enjoy the service.  No surprise billing.

So,if your data reached the monthly limit, it will start using your pre-purchased  data add-on or promotion data (like the recent Holiday 2GB one time bonus), if you have any.  

When they all used up, then it will stop until you buy new add-on or your next cycle starts

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@smith4795 wrote:

Will the plan stop me using data if I have used all the allowable on my plan or I be charged once I exceed the limit.  I do get a text telling me I am at 75%.  Will a text be sent if I am at 100% ?

Thanks.  Valerie

Its a hard cut off when your data is used up, no overages

Need Help? Let's chat.