cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

RODNEY2008
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

my data stopped whats going on? I am not due till next week to buy more time? 

39 REPLIES 39

RODNEY2008

says public mobile  and then the network that you are trying to join has security issues 

for example the login page might not belong to the organisation shown continue anyway via browser not sure why getting this then it showed Telus 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @RODNEY2008 

You will receive an sms tomorrow if you are eligible for bonus data, which probably you are as you will renew next week. Now they don't say when the data will be applied to the account, only within 2 weeks, if you are lucky it may even be the next day. 

Do you need data right away, how long can you wait?

What plan are you on? 

@RODNEY2008 

you will get 5 GB data.  Lots more than 1 GB in the $25 plan.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/40for4500MB-3Gspeed

RODNEY2008

I am payting 25 a month may go to 40 a month whats that give for data? I use for emails:

@RODNEY2008 

image.png

If you don't see something like above in your overview page, that means you ran out of data.

@RODNEY2008 hi if you dont see any in your data and add ons then that means you used it all, if you click on view my usage it will show you there also

RODNEY2008

I dont see how much I have and had used sorry: 

@RODNEY2008 

You likely ran out of data.  

You could either change to another plan with data (different amount) immediately, add a 1 GB data add on (for $30) or contact moderator to renew your plan earlier.  

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@RODNEY2008 Hi if you have a self serve account just under your data and add on section if you don't see any showing then you have used all of it

Need Help? Let's chat.