cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

Steve58
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

With a 90 day pre-paid plan and the 1.5gb of data listed; will I get 1.5gb per month or 1.5gb of data total for the 90 day period?

5 REPLIES 5

How does per 90 days mean 3x30?  It doesn’t.  It’s as clear as it should be.

@stonechucker wrote:

@Steve58 wrote:

With a 90 day pre-paid plan and the 1.5gb of data listed; will I get 1.5gb per month or 1.5gb of data total for the 90 day period?

A 90-day plan is all services for 90-days.  It is not 3 separate 30-day plans.  Why is this still so confusing to new subscribers?

I guess it's cause most subscribers are so used to monthly plans.

IDK would it make any difference if PM could add some kind of additional footnote to the 90 day plans?

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Steve58 wrote:

A 90-day plan is all services for 90-days.  It is not 3 separate 30-day plans.  Why is this still so confusing to new subscribers?

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

If you are not sure which plan you have and would like someone here in the forums to help confirm, please attach a screenie of the your Self-serve account (without showing us your personal details).

It looks something like this...

PM 25 data plan.jpg

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Steve58 wrote:

Hi @Steve58 

There are several 90 day plans available.

If you choose the first plan on this list, you have 1.5 GB of total data for 90 days.

PM 90 day plans.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.