cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

Tee1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how much for extra data. Do you have any promo offers for up to 10g as Freedom is offering 10g for just $50. I currently pay 50 and only get 2g of data

7 REPLIES 7

Tee1

this is very helpful thank you!

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tee1 wrote:

Okay but what's the price after 30 days?

If you use autopay it will be $48 a month. If you happen to refere a friend at sometime it will be $47 a month and they will get a one time $10 credit. After 1 year with PM it will be $46 per month provided all 3 rewards are met. Of course there is a community reward if you choose to help others on here with problems they might have that could reduce your monthly payment even further..

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Tee1the plan @mojorising is $50 for 8.5Gb of data every 30 days.. so after 30 days it is another $50.. basically the plan you have been using got updated and you get more for the same price.. you just go to your selfserve account and change your plan, you will get 8.5Gb/month @ 3G like speed instead of your current 2Gb. Unfortunately I don't think Public will match Freedom's LTE speed.

Tee1

How can you help?

Tee1

Okay but what's the price after 30 days?

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tee1 wrote:

how much for extra data. Do you have any promo offers for up to 10g as Freedom is offering 10g for just $50. I currently pay 50 and only get 2g of data

Go with this plan and avoid Freedom Mobile.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans/50for8GB-3Gspeed

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Tee1 wrote:

The largest plan I could see was 30 days Canada wide calling Unlimited texting and 6+2 GB at 3g Speeds for $50

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.