cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

mdwallace97
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Will public mobile notify you when your data is starting to run low? 

5 REPLIES 5

@gblackma wrote:

@mdwallace97  text messages are sent out from PM 611 at 75 and 95% of your data usage. Stay safe. 

This is true if you have no data add-ons on the account. If you have data add-ons, I have found no notifications are sent at all. I confirmed this in my last cycle by on-purpose using up every MB of my base data allotment.

I am not sure about if they still are sent at 75/95% of your TOTAL data allotment, but from what I've gathered from others, notifications may not be sent in that case either until all data add-ons are consumed.

With that in mind, pay regular attention to your data usage via self-serve (or 611).

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@mdwallace97 

Instead of eelying on a text Inwould.just go into your self serve account periodically, like every 5 or 7 days. Then if your data is runnning low then add on data for 15.00 for 1G. Or do the math to see if it makes more sense to move up to a higher plan. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@mdwallace97  text messages are sent out from PM 611 at 75 and 95% of your data usage. Stay safe. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mdwallace97 wrote:

Will public mobile notify you when your data is starting to run low? 

Yes at 75% and 95% data usage levels by text message.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mdwallace97 , text notification is provided.  I believe the notifications are at 75% and 90%.

Need Help? Let's chat.