cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

Hoffernen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can’t pin point so could be right but my usage is saying I’ve used just shy of 6gb in one week when my phone says I’ve used 13.7 since December 26 so I find it hard to believe I’ve used 6gb in a week. 

5 REPLIES 5

ruif71
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had an issue on my first day.  500MB of data was showing used in the first hour.

Messaged a Moderator and they noticed the error and fixed it. 

You should try that.  Moderators are great with thier support.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Hoffernen, are you on a 90-day plan?  Your 6 GB of data will be over the entire 90-day period.  At an average of 2GB/30-days, this doesn't sound all that unreasonable for many subscribers.

INow saying this, I'm on a 12 GB 90-day cycle, and I'm renewing very soon with still un 3 GB of data used.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hoffernen wrote:

Can’t pin point so could be right but my usage is saying I’ve used just shy of 6gb in one week when my phone says I’ve used 13.7 since December 26 so I find it hard to believe I’ve used 6gb in a week. 

What plan are you on and when did it renew?

Phones can do large updates. Apps can get updated. Maybe you ran some speedtests. Maybe you used hotspot.

Andrei_DA
Customer Support Agent

Hello Hoffernen,

Regarding your data usage inquiry, I recommend speaking privately with a Moderator because you might need to provide certain personal information.

You can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here . You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work!

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

You can see your usage history @Hoffernen with more details in your self serve account ..tab PLAN/ADD-ONS and tab USAGE HISTORY...you will see more details when it happened for your data...

Need Help? Let's chat.