cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

noureldarieby
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone,

I didn't get the 1 GB of data this month, My bill cycle starts on the 21 of each month. I checked my Snapchat once and after that couldn't access my data. When I check the overview page I don't see any data left. This happened to me last month as well.

10 REPLIES 10

@moalkhatib  Oops! Enable your data saver and restrict background data on most of your apps will help stretch your 1gb data even farther....next month! Take time to enjoy the crocuses instead.

moalkhatib

Yeah it happened that I allowed the system to update over cellular data and it consumed all data, so restrict updates to wifi only

@noureldarieby  So when your plan renewed a few days ago the plan data never appeared in your account? If so you should contact the moderators to look into it.

noureldarieby

I didn't receive the 500mb+500mb (1gb) plan data

noureldarieby

I think I have to contact PM. I checked my usage and I only used a fraction of Mb.

Thank you

@noureldarieby 

Check your data usage history.  The data tracker is usually fairly accurate.  If you don't see the data counter, that usually means that you ran out.  

In your phone settings, you can restrict the apps that use data.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@noureldarieby  Are you on the $25 plan?  so you didn't recieve the 500mb+500mb (1gb) plan data or are you talking about the 1gb holiday data add on...that is one time and does not renew.

noureldarieby

The $25 plan, and it has been more than 30 days 

metropublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@noureldarieby wrote:

Hi everyone,

I didn't get the 1 GB of data this month, My bill cycle starts on the 21 of each month. I checked my Snapchat once and after that couldn't access my data. When I check the overview page I don't see any data left. This happened to me last month as well.

@noureldarieby  Plan renewals are 30 days in duration not monthly so the date will change. If your plan was renewed and data was initially working then it stopped,  more than likely you ran out of data. Check the data usage on your device to see if any of the Apps used a large amount of data.

If you still think the issue was that the data counter was not reset properly then ask PM to check it by submitting a ticket.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@noureldarieby wrote:

Hi everyone,

What plan are you on?

The "bill cycle" is not a set day. It floats on 30 day terms.

Need Help? Let's chat.