cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

maitri
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

How can we use the 1GB data promo ? I have 1GB data plan and whenever i use data it automatically deducts from my data plan so what if I want to use the 1GB promo data ?

6 REPLIES 6

caitknight77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You would use your 1gb promo data once all your regular data is used up. 

coonesly

I read that the extra free data will be there until its used up. 

Scoman20

Think of it as an overflow!  Your regular data gets consumed that the extra 1GB is there.  Say you go over my 250 mb per month.... then that 1GB will be eaten up....  if you dont go over your regular allotment, it'll still be there...

cviv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The 1GB promo is automatically applied within 2 weeks after August 23rd, and sits in your account until fully used. You'll get a text message when it's been added to your account!

@maitri wrote:

Hi,

How can we use the 1GB data promo ? I have 1GB data plan and whenever i use data it automatically deducts from my data plan so what if I want to use the 1GB promo data ?

I'm not sure why you would wish that.  As Nexzen stated, you don't have a choice in this matter.  The fact that your plan data gets used first is only to your benefit.  This is because any unused add-on data stays until your account until fully used up.

Nexzen

It would only be used once you finish your monthly data allotment. 

Need Help? Let's chat.