cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data/usage period

Marjanca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I was wondering if my bill is due on the 25th of each month, does that mean my data usage is between the 26th to the following 25th?

Also, based on the screen shot, do I have 1 gig of data or 2? 

Screenshot_20190911-171633.png

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

Marjanca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oh I see. So it would be used only if I went over and it wouldn't replenish. 

Thanks!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Marjanca wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering if my bill is due on the 25th of each month, does that mean my data usage is between the 26th to the following 25th?

Thank you!

@Marjanca  Your renewal is every 30 days not monthly, there is a difference. As for data you get 1GB every 30 days. The bonus 1GB addon stays on your account and will only be used when needed until it's all used up 

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Marjanca wrote:

Hello,

Thank you!

Plan period is 30days at Public Mobile, so your payment day will shift around, depending on the length of the month.

The payment due date in the overview page is the last day of your current plan, the date in the rewards page is the date your renewed plan starts.

It's best to top up a day or two before the last plan day (if you choose to manually do so) and stay away from self serve during renewal night to avoid seeing all kinds of weird notices and be tempted to interfere and with that throwing a wrench in the works.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

Need Help? Let's chat.