cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage not reset after billing cycle

deuscies
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! I was checking my data usage through my account and noticed that my data usage has not reset even though my billing cycle refreshed two days ago. Is it just a web updating problem? There's no way I used data during these two days

5 REPLIES 5

@deuscies 

This is not unheard of and one of the reasons I suggest screenshots of your overview page before and after renewal. If this is the case you've caught it quick. Go to your daily usage pages and go back thru and add up the twice daily updates of your web activity. If they don't reflect what's listed on your accounts overview page then contact the moderators to reset your data.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@deuscies 

how much data are you talking about? If its a very small amount dont worry about it but if its like 1G. Then I would wait a couple days to see if the ayatem corrects it.Also check your usage in your self serve account for the last couple days. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@deuscies It should reset right away. Did you check it using another browser/device? Perhaps, would be better to create a ticket with Simon by clicking on ? on bottom right of the page. Mods can reset it for you manually.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@deuscies please check your phone data usage to see of you may have used the data. Thanks. Stay safe. 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@deuscies How much data does it show? If it is around 5MB, do not worry about it. This amount is related to buffering and it happens often.

If it shows a lot of data was used and you know the amount consumed was from the previous billing period, then you should contact Moderators.

To submit a ticket to Moderators: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

Need Help? Let's chat.