cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data stopped working

Jcandid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, 

My data stops working on the last/first day of the month. According to my usage, I still have MB available but I can't access internet on my Iphone.

Please help.

3 REPLIES 3

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Log into your account to check your data allotment.  If no data is showing then you have used it up.  Your can either contact a moderator to renew early depending on your plan  but you could potentially lose any unused minutes and or texts if they are on a limited plan or purchase an 1 GB add-on for $15.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jcandid wrote:

Hi there, 

My data stops working on the last/first day of the month. According to my usage, I still have MB available but I can't access internet on my Iphone.

Please help.

@Jcandid   Log into your self serve account and halfway down the page under My Data/Add-ons if the line for your plan data is missing then you've used up your allotment for the current cycle. 

Your option is to renew to another plan or buy add-on data at $15/1GB to tide you over until renewal.  Add-ons don't expire so any unused data from that will roll over every cycle until depleted.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Is voice call working?

Did you try reboot your phone?

Also, please logon to your Self-serve account and it will show you how many Mb are used and how many left.  This can confirm if your data is all used up for this month

Need Help? Let's chat.