cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data stopped working yesterday, nothing showing in data usage tab

RyanJuergen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yesterday my data stopped working completely but everything else still works. I thought I might be at my data limit but when I check on my profile it doesn't show any usage anymore. My plan still shows I have 12GB of data so I am not sure what could be wrong. There is a line that says expired but I don't know what that means, I was told I would have this plan as long as I am a customer;

This plan includes

12GB Data

Expired

Unlimited International Text

Unlimited Provincial Talk

4 REPLIES 4

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You need to sign into self serve and you will see the amount used. Once it is all used the data will no longer work. So keep monitoring the apps you are using doesn't drain your data. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@RyanJuergen, the suggestion of keeping the data meter to show 100% usage has been brought up before.  We have learned to interpret the data metering disappearing as equivalent to 100% usage.  There are actually far more pressing issues that need attention ahead of this problem.

RyanJuergen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you, they should probably change that it's confusing and really unnecssary. Just show 12GB of 12GB used. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@RyanJuergen, it's a bit counter intuitive, but the self serve portal shows nothing when your data runs out.  Down to the last byte, you get to see the usage but when it's all gone, everything disappears.

Expired means the plan is no longer available to other customers.  

Need Help? Let's chat.