cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data roaming in U.S not working

Violet0
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I'm using the Sp.mb.com apn settings and the internet isn't working on Tmobile (las vegas). I see the 4G symbol and R symbol in the signal but pages don't load.

What's the solution?
6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@zhadj030 thanks for linking the existing idea thread 🙂

@Violet0 when you get a moment, please vote up (using the bravo button) the thread that @zhadj030 linked above to support the idea of simplifying the proces.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

RogerI
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Both requests have been made before. Yes, the web site needs to be made clear about the two step process. But, even better, why have the two step process in the first place?

@Violet0 wrote:
Thanks! I didn't know there was a second step to buy the add on. It's working now.

Is it possible to make the add on instructions more clear? I thought paying with my credit card was enough already.

We did ask them before and we are awaiting their implementation. 

You can support the idea here 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/Purchasing-add-ons-should-be-a-single-step...

Violet0
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Thanks! I didn't know there was a second step to buy the add on. It's working now.

Is it possible to make the add on instructions more clear? I thought paying with my credit card was enough already.

Adding any add on usually a 2 step process first you purchase add on and fund get transfer from cc to public mobile fund then you go back and buy add-on again from available funds.
Check your self serve if you see extra fund in your pm account then you can buy add-on again from available funds.
If you already have done 2step process then try reboot the phone usually works.
If that's doesn't help then and you verify your self serve and add on properly added then contact mod dept thry will have a look at it here's how.
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explaination

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire
Was the Internet working before getting there ?. Does the roaming add-on show up at your self serve ? Do you have roaming enabled in your phone ? What is showing under the balance?
Need Help? Let's chat.