cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data related

jahan_farjana
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi , in my mobile data section showing 2.36 GB remaining but my data is not working as if its finished. Want to buy data to regulate use but can't find the way and also found roaming data.. but i need regular data for my google mapping and browsing. How i can buy data plzz let me know

9 REPLIES 9

@jahan_farjana wrote:

yahooooooooooo..it is working now..thank you so much for the help...am so happy... i was so panic how i can buy data and all... thank you sp much...u saved my money and also helped me to use data outside the house.  i was thinking i should change the public network and transfer to rogers or other network.. thank you so much..i really appreciate your  support . thanks again

by the way do i need to change the username or should i asked for ?

@jahan_farjana  glad @Anonymous solved your data issue. 🙂

To request your Community name to be changed contact the Moderators to have it changed for you.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can do whatever you like to protect your privacy to whatever degree you're comfortable with. I would get it changed. I also suggest removing the account image from that earlier post by clicking the 3 dots to the upper right of the post. Then remove it from your image library in your profile by clicking on your avatar and clicking My Profile.

jahan_farjana

yahooooooooooo..it is working now..thank you so much for the help...am so happy... i was so panic how i can buy data and all... thank you sp much...u saved my money and also helped me to use data outside the house.  i was thinking i should change the public network and transfer to rogers or other network.. thank you so much..i really appreciate your  support . thanks again

by the way do i need to change the username or should i asked for ?

jahan_farjana

okay let me restart mobile and get back to you again. thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is no one to talk to. It's all this typing method. This is the open support forum. I'm not sure you need the moderators yet as but to get to them you click on the cartoon quote button in the lower right and muddle your way through the stupid chatbot to submit a ticket. All support is done in the private messaging system under the envelope icon in the upper right.

If you have a language issue then you could always use Google Translate and then copy/paste the English or French result into here.

Have you restarted the phone? Could you post a screenshot of your APN settings on your phone. Obviously you've turned mobile data on right? 🙂

jahan_farjana

Whom should i asked for change the username. Help me. and last 12 april probably i used my data. After that i can not use it. I need badly help .plz tell me how i can contact by phone . Like this way am not comfortable or understanding anything

Anonymous
Not applicable

So you have lots of data. You can see that you have just under your full 5gb available. This also tells you that your phone is not sync'd to the renewal date. Or you told it to only watch for 2.5gb.

So when did the mobile data last work for you?

As I had suggested, you should blank out your personal information. And you should ask the moderators to change your community username too.

jahan_farjana

 am sending both pictures..one from mobile data showing leftover GB and another one my public account

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jahan_farjana : You can deposit funds and then buy data add-ons.

Are you talking about My Data & Add-ons on the self-serve? Or on your phone?

Please post a screenshot of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

Need Help? Let's chat.