cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data plan

Newfieassault
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I go to my account to change data plan, it comes up error message.

3 REPLIES 3

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Newfieassault what kind of message? Did you try another browser? If you want to change the plan now, make sure you have enough Available funds in your self-service account.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Newfieassault 

If you are trying to change plans. After clearing cookie/history cache and trying in an incognito browser.

Remember You have two options. Normally number 1 is not advised to be picked as you're charged right away an no refunds on unused days of current plan.

1= Change now - (It will say top up now if you don't have funds to cover new plan).

Not advised to pick this one.You are charged right away for new plan and no refund on unused days from old plan.

2= Change at next renewal. Your new plan you pick will be scheduled to start at your next payment due date and you will be charged then for the plan

Screenshot_20200130_023658.jpg

You can also consider buying a data add-on. Click "Purchase add-ons".

It's $15 for 1 gig of data the will rollover every 30 days until all used up.

Two steps to buy.

1- add money to you account

2- buy the add-on.

Also you have the option of renewing your current plan early. You have to contact moderators for that and you first have to add money to your account to cover the plan.

To renewal plan early two ways to reach moderators.

Simon.JPG

Or via private message at this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Newfieassault wrote:

I go to my account to change data plan, it comes up error message.

Are you trying to change plans or purchase a data add on?

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.