cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data plan

Timjd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im paying 50 a month and get 1gb of data why cant i get 8 like the 50 plan you have now?

3 REPLIES 3

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Strongly recommend the change plan on renewal date, too. There's no proration refund if you change before renewal (being a prepaid service). I've done the change plan on renewal date twice now and it works nicely. This is a good way to take advantage of the current plans that are out there, but Public Mobile is DIY so these changes don't happen automagically. A few clicks and you'll be good to go.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Timjd wrote:

Im paying 50 a month and get 1gb of data why cant i get 8 like the 50 plan you have now?

You can change to that plan online through your account.

Click Plans and Add-ons tab

Click Change Plans button 

Scroll down list and select 'Special Offer! $50 for 8 GB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus'

Scroll down to bottom of page.

There are two choices 'Change plan now' or 'Change plan on next renewal date'.

You probably want to click 'Change plan on next renewal date'. 

Selecting the second choice means your plan will be changed on your next renewal date; if you choose the first option, you would be charged the full amount right away and forfeit any remaining days left on the previous cycle (30 or 90 days).

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Timjd wrote:

Maybe you're on an old plan. Plans don't get updated just because.

You can do a plan change to switch to the 8gb plan. Do it for your next renewal to not lose what you've already spent.

Need Help? Let's chat.