cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data plan with voice add on.

Bender2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a 1gb data plan. I added a 500 across Canada voice add on but I cannot make voice calls

4 REPLIES 4

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Bender2 

When is your renewal day?

I would suggest moving to be 25 just like everybody else, it's cheaper you get more you will not notice the difference most likely but will also save some data due to optimization.

You could also ask moderators to remove the add-on unless you want to try to keep it under 250m monthly 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Bender2  Just add the $15 plan and you should be able to use your data and talk minutes when the plan's 100 minutes run out.

You data and minute add-ons will stay on your account until all used up.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Bender2  you can't add a voice add on to a data only plan. I suggest you contact the moderators, explain your mistake and ask them to switch you to the $25 plan. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there. 

This plan

Screenshot_20200323-005503.jpg

In the meantime add the TextNow voip app and use it via Wifi to make / receive / send calls and texts to Canada and the United States for free. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Bender2 

Unable to add talk minutes to data only plan. You would need to change plans. 

Need Help? Let's chat.