cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data plan is not showing when I log in??

LynnRuth
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a data plan but it isn’t showing up when I log in.  My data is no longer working for 2 days now.  Can this be fixed please?

13 REPLIES 13

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks @Alan_K, I appreciate that.  🙂  Happy Friday!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@srlawren wrote:

@stonechucker wrote:

@LynnRuth wrote:

so it doesn’t show 6000/6000mb used?  It just disappears like it was never there?

Yes, that is correct.  The Addon information on the overview page will go away when data has been fully used.

@Alan_K I feel like I'm beating a dead horse here but this continues to cause confusion to your customers and really needs to be fixed, at least for plan data.  If I'm on a 90 day plan with 6GB of data and I use it all up by day 70, when I look online, it should show me 6,252/6,252 on the overview page.  

Thanks for tagging - I'll share this feedback with the team, I agree this is a confusing experience as is. 

LynnRuth

Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LynnRuth wrote:

Okay thanks for all the posts, I only have 20 days left on my plan so I’d like to renew early... how do I do this?

@LynnRuth, in order to renew early, you will need to send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to do it.  Wait times are currently 48-72 hr+.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

srlawren

@stonechucker wrote:

@LynnRuth wrote:

so it doesn’t show 6000/6000mb used?  It just disappears like it was never there?

Yes, that is correct.  The Addon information on the overview page will go away when data has been fully used.

@Alan_K I feel like I'm beating a dead horse here but this continues to cause confusion to your customers and really needs to be fixed, at least for plan data.  If I'm on a 90 day plan with 6GB of data and I use it all up by day 70, when I look online, it should show me 6,252/6,252 on the overview page.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@LynnRuth wrote:

LynnRuth

Okay thanks for all the posts, I only have 20 days left on my plan so I’d like to renew early... how do I do this?

LynnRuth

mimmo

@LynnRuth as mentioned the data add-on dissapears from the overview page when it is used up.

Has your plan changed accedently? Does your plan details show data?  

LynnRuth

It doesn’t show that I have any data plan at all, previously it has shown a plan, but now there is nothing there at all.  

I did not receive any texts about usage, I have been signed up to same plan for 2 years, I have 6 gb of data LTE.

how do I talk to a mod to fix this?

mimmo

As mentioned if data was working and now stopped 99% of the time it means the data was all used up.

Options in this situation are buying data addon, changing plans or  asking mods to renew your plan early.

Also many reccomdd a data tracking app like data witness or my data manager

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LynnRuth, how long have you had the plan & how much data are you supposed to have?  Did you just sign up recently?  If not, when is your renewal date?  Any chance you did a speed test recently, which might have consumed a ton of data?

popping

@LynnRuth wrote:

I have a data plan but it isn’t showing up when I log in.  My data is no longer working for 2 days now.  Can this be fixed please?

You may have used up all data for your current 30 days cycle.

Did your received the data 75% and 95% used alert text message?

When is your next renewal date?

Need Help? Let's chat.