cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data overages

Smittiec12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,  someone let me know what happens when I exceed my plan data limit ?

6 REPLIES 6

Mountainmaxman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you run out of data you can also upgrade immidiately to the next higher data package and start over again for the next 30 days on the new plan without going to a moderator.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Smittiec12 wrote:

Hi,  someone let me know what happens when I exceed my plan data limit ?

You data will stop working after using all data alloted for your current vcycle.

Options to get more data:
1. If your current data limit does not meet your 30 days' need, you may change a plan with more data. You can do the plan from self-serve. You get your data back immediately with plan change.
2. If you want to renew the same plan early, you need to create a moderator. support ticket using the ? button at the bottom right hand corner of this page.  Moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days. If your next renewal date is 2 - 3 days away, you may just on data diet for a few days until after renewal.
3. You can buy data add-ons $30 1GB data or $10 200MB data. Expensive option

Ninja0628
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

To add on what everyone has said, you can opt to buy additional data as an add-on.  This data does not expire with your 30-day prepaid plan; rather, it carries forward until you finish the allocation.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi your data stops. No overages

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Smittiec12, you cannot incur data overages.  This is a prepaid service.  All service must be purchased and paid for prior to use.  When the paid data allotment is used up, data will simply stop.  You do get text message warnings when you have nearly used up your data (75% and 90% mark).

station1104
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

you can't as it is prepaid it will just stop working

Need Help? Let's chat.