cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Data overage charges

Will I be charged data overage charges or will data stop working after my allotted data usage is used up ? Please advise.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Data overage charges

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Disable-included-data-on-my-plan/m-p/32...

There are no overage charges and your internet access will just stop once you reach the limit.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Disable-included-data-on-my-plan/m-p/32...

There are no overage charges and your internet access will just stop once you reach the limit.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Oracle

Once used the data simply stops. No overages. 

Highlighted
Oracle

@orahman wrote:

Will I be charged data overage charges or will data stop working after my allotted data usage is used up ? Please advise.

Your data will stop after you have used up what comes with your plan.  You can purchase data add-ons but there will never be any surprise overage charges with PM,  If you haven't pre-paid for it you don't have  it

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted

@orahman wrote:

Public Mobile is a prepaid service, so there's no such thing as overage or unexpected charges. When you've used up the data you purchased it just stops. One downside : If you run out too early in your service cycle, you'll have  to wait for your next renewal date, or purchase an add-on. 

Highlighted

Okay... when i was sold this plan i was told that data never stops, just gets limited to beyond slow speed and the reason i signed up. Was this wrong information?

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@rh66 wrote:

Okay... when i was sold this plan i was told that data never stops, just gets limited to beyond slow speed and the reason i signed up. Was this wrong information?

@rh66 

You were missinformed..once you use all your data its gone

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

The plans with data are for 30 days...but the option with data have no limit date...that's the difference...Smiley Frustrated

In Canada Data Add-Ons⁷

Any unused data will roll over to your next cycle.

1 GB Data$30
200 MB Data$10
Highlighted

illimited what?

Highlighted

Unlimited Data Plans in Canada

Carrier Unlimited Plan Prices  Full Speed Data Cap Full Speed Downloads  Unlimited Downloads* Best Plan
Freedom Mobile$15-$100
/month
250MB to 20GB in Freedom Zones~100 Mbps LTE256 kbpsTalk, Text and 10GB $60/month
SaskTel$75-$125
/month
15GB nationwide~200 Mbps LTE2.0 MbpsUnlimited Data Promo $75/month
Chatr Mobile$35-$50
/month (prepaid)
1-8GB nationwide3.0 Mbps 3G speeds64 kbpsTalk, Text and 4.5GB $40/month
Lucky Mobile$35-$50
/month (prepaid)
1-8GB nationwide3.0 Mbps 3G128 kbpsTalk, Text and 4.5GB $40/month
Need Help? Let's chat.