cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data on plan expired?

Itong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I don't have data on my phone anymore. I am trying to see how much data is remaining. However, under Data & Add-on usage. There is no details. It used to show how much I've used and how much is remaining.

Can someone help me look into my account to make sure everything is normal? I have 12 GBs for 90 days

3 REPLIES 3

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Itong,

Sorry to hear that your data no longer works! 

One explanation can be that you have fully consumed your data. Once this happens, the usage from the self-serve account disappears (due to a glitch) but I can definitely check your account. Since you have not yet reached out to us, please send us a private message including your account details - we'd be more than happy to help 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Itong, if you are not seeing any amount of data in your addon section then you have used your plan data up.  You have 3 options

1. Purchase a data addon.  The addons do not expire and if you have any left when you plan renews whatever is left will be available to you the next time you need it.
  2. Use wifi until your renewal date
  3. Ask to have your plan renewed early.  You will need to have the amount of your plan sitting in Available funds (by making a payment) and then message a mod and ask them to renew your plan early

To message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

henrik
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Itong,

I believe once you exhausted the data, it will disappear under Data & Add-on usage. 

You can review your Usage History (farthest right, under the Plans and Add-Ons tab) to see if you have consumed all 12GB of your data.

Hope this helps.

Need Help? Let's chat.