Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Data not working.

@isabellelabelle wrote:

@Dankaroo

thanks yes im still patient cause i want my 8g..lol 

thanks for the tip i just sent then the link of this topic. hope they dont waste my time.

thanks so much for your messages

I recommend you letting your cursor hover over the icon next to the name of the people you are receiving comments from. Look at the data that is displayed and use that to determine who you should be listening to.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi guys i just want to thanks everyone for your help and time.. Please lets not argue about this anymore. At this time im waiting for a moderator to help me out on this. I already sent them a few messages with the link of this topic.

I will let you know what they say and if it works. 

Hopefully @Moderator_Team

wont ask me to turn off and turn my phone on..seriously??

Mayor / Maire

@isabellelabelle wrote:

Hi guys i just want to thanks everyone for your help and time.. Please lets not argue about this anymore. At this time im waiting for a moderator to help me out on this. I already sent them a few messages with the link of this topic.

I will ask 1 last question, are you able to send MMS?

@krazykiwi wrote:

@isabellelabelle wrote:

@Dankaroo

thanks yes im still patient cause i want my 8g..lol 

thanks for the tip i just sent then the link of this topic. hope they dont waste my time.

thanks so much for your messages

I recommend you letting your cursor hover over the icon next to the name of the people you are receiving comments from. Look at the data that is displayed and use that to determine who you should be listening to.

@krazykiwi

thanks for that tip im very new here.

@krazykiwi wrote:

@isabellelabelle wrote:

@krazykiwi

Yes its working 

Mayor / Maire

@isabellelabelle wrote:

So, no luck finding 3G, 4G etc I guess? Truly this is not rocket science. We're right here. But if this self-help system is not working for you then another option is to go to a store and maybe someone there could get things going. Dank will like that idea. The store where you bought the SIM maybe. Did you have someone activate the account or did you do it yourself?

Just, rather than waiting around for the replies from them that you're finding to be inadequate.

Mayor / Maire

@isabellelabelle wrote:

@krazykiwi wrote:

@isabellelabelle wrote:

@krazykiwi

Yes its working 

AH ha, So you are able to send a picture via text, This says you APN should be fine and something else is preventing data use.

@z10user4 wrote:

@isabellelabelle wrote:

So, no luck finding 3G, 4G etc I guess? Truly this is not rocket science. We're right here. But if this self-help system is not working for you then another option is to go to a store and maybe someone there could get things going. Dank will like that idea. The store where you bought the SIM maybe. Did you have someone activate the account or did you do it yourself?

Just, rather than waiting around for the replies from them that you're finding to be inadequate.

@z10user4

i would like to try i dont know how to..

i did it online myself i bought the SIM at london drugs highly doubt they will help me.

@krazykiwi wrote:

@isabellelabelle wrote:

@krazykiwi wrote:

@isabellelabelle wrote:

@krazykiwi

Yes its working 

AH ha, So you are able to send a picture via text, This says you APN should be fine and something else is preventing data use.

@krazykiwi

ok so i try to send txt messages to 2 of my friends at the same time. it worked. im trying to send a picture and it doesnt work.

@isabellelabelle wrote:

@krazykiwi wrote:

@isabellelabelle wrote:

@krazykiwi wrote:

@isabellelabelle wrote:

@krazykiwi

Yes its working 

@krazykiwi

ok so i try to send txt messages to 2 of my friends at the same time. it worked. im trying to send a picture and it doesnt work.

@krazykiwi

did we just found the freaking problem???? omg..but i screenshot what i see on APN..what did I do wrong..?