cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working

hawkinskayla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I have a umdigi f2 and my data stopped working last month when I went over. Haven't had data since. They have reset the server. I have done a network reset did APN settings still nothing! Still have 8gs of data left. Please help

9 REPLIES 9

@hawkinskayla  Change the MVNO Type to GID and the APN name to sp.mb.com and save your settings.

Here are my APN settings on my F2.

Screenshot_20200908-205609.png

Screenshot_20200908-205635.png

Screenshot_20200908-205650.png

Leave APN Type and MVNO value blank as they will automatically get set.

@hawkinskayla change your

APN: sp.mb.com

APN type: default,mms,supl

APN protocol: IPv4

APN roaming protocol: IPv4

MVNO type: GID

MVNO value: 4D4F

Save. Enable data and try sending an mms message. Stay safe. 

@hawkinskayla 

Did you get hold of moderator before?  Is so, what did they say?

here is APN setting :

Name: Public Mobile

APN: sp.mb.com

Proxy: Leave blank

Port: Leave blank

Username: Leave blank

Password: Leave blank

Server: Leave blank

MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc

MMSC proxy: 74.49.0.18

MMS port: 80

MCC: 302

MNC: 220

Authentication type: Leave blank

APN type: default,mms,agps,supl,fota,hipri

APN protocol: IPv4

APN roaming protocol: IPv4

Bearer: Unspecified

MVNO type: GID

MVNO value: 4D4F

hawkinskayla

They already did that still no luck 

hawkinskayla

Yes talk text work

hawkinskayla

LShots_20200908_172246.png

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@hawkinskayla  Can you post a screenshot of your APN settings?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@hawkinskayla  your SIM maynot have reset properly. Try the lost/ stolen trick to reset your service.  From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone. 20200504_182846.jpg

If this fails contact the moderators and ask them to reset your service for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@hawkinskayla 

Does your talk and text work?

Maybe try toggle airplane mode on, then off.

You can also try your SIM card in another working phone.  To help determine whether hardware issue versus PM service problem.

Need Help? Let's chat.