cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working

Sehajkaler
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My data was working fine but stopped working today. Now when I log in to my account under the data usage there is nothing showing. Usually there is a table that displays the 12GB and the the data used etc. I have tried rebooting my ohone and that has not helped.

11 REPLIES 11

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@publicwhat, Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by this situation; can you please send us a private message along with your phone# and account# for further assistance? Thank you ! 

publicwhat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Im experiencing the same thing

3g / 12G of data available but my plan usage nothing..

no sign of any data plan

wongluk

thanks everyone's help

the problem resolved itself after a whole day without data.

wongluk

thanks

yes i have tried all that. I can make incoming and outgoing calls, check my voice mail so I cant be a problem wih my sim. I get full signal bars, it shows "3G" icon on top of the screen, public mobile APN setting correct but I just cannot get data to work.

seems like mother ship truned off data on me, initially I thought I forgot to pay my bill but everything is ok and "active" when I checked my account

Sehajkaler
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks message sent to Mods

@wongluk while you were troubleshooting did you try a soft reset on your iPhone?

or have you tried power down, remove sim, reinsert sim and power up?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@wongluk I think you need to contact the mods.  they will probably get back to you in the morning

wongluk

iphone error msg: -"you are not subcribed to a cellular data service

my account is in good standing - it reads 12GB Data, status active

I just pm'ed the mods - thanks

mimmo

@wongluk  what does your data addon in self serve say?  also see above post.

mimmo

@Sehajkaler  it means either your data is all used up or if you just renewed you might have been hit by the data addon bug not renewing yor data addon.  

if its teh frst  you might want to ask teh mods to renew yoru plan early (top up to the requred amont first) if its teh second you need to contact the mods and ask them to fix it.

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread

wongluk

same thing happening to me right now

no data at all tried 3G, LTE, tried and changed APN setting all according to publicmobile default -no avail

I am not sure if its relaed to iphone as i just upgraded to iOS 11

please help

Need Help? Let's chat.