cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working after switch to new data plan

amuront
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After my previous 30 day 4G data plan expired on May 31st, I switched to a 10 day 500MB data plan on June 1st.  But since then, my data no longer works.

On the android phone, it shows a "Sign-in to network" page with "You need a data Add-on to access the web. Visit Self Serve to add more."

This is my account status:

Account01.png

Account02.png

5 REPLIES 5

If it's still in the available balance, you'll need to find the reactivate button.  If you're attempting to renew the same plan (early), you cannot do it without the help of the Moderator_Team.

Slimshadee2k2

Hello, my date expired so I paid for a new plan to start immediately. However, my plan  did not change the money is just in my balance. What do I do? As I need my data immediately 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@amuront welcome to the Public Mobile community!  I'm happy @Shazia_K was able to fix you up quickly.  Also, thank you for posting an update to let us know all is well.  Cheers.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

amuront

Shazia was able to looking into my account and fixed the issue for me.  Now my data works.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @amuront,

I'm sorry to see that you're not getting access to your data, 

Can you confirm if your APN settings are set correctly? If yes, please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number and I will be glad to look into this for you.

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.