cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not renewed

Roramir
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've updated my plan, and it was to renew by the 19th. No data has renewed, though. I'm on a 30-day-plan, and it has not renewed, after a few days, now. Please help, as I want to stay on this plan. But I want to use the data on my phone, and I used past month's data, and it has NOT RENEWED! 

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@makeh wrote:

My contract was renewed since December 11/2019, I have still not seen my data renewed. Can I know waht is happening?

Are your call and text services working? Is your account showing as active in the self-serve?

makeh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My contract was renewed since December 11/2019, I have still not seen my data renewed. Can I know waht is happening?

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Did the system take your payment? Or does it show in Account balance?

If it took the money, people have reactivated their own accounts by making a payment of $1 or using the lost phone trick.

1. Report your phone lost/stolen in the self service account and logout.
2. Wait 5-10 minutes.
3. Re-login and report phone found.
4. Reboot your phone. This seems to reset your SIM card and has been known to reactivate your account.

Caution: Recently, it has been posted that the lost phone trick has removed the auto-pay credit for that month.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When you log into your account is the status showing active ?  Can you call and/or text ?

If it only an issue with your data then contact a moderator.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.