cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not activated

Angelajo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good day

I normally have right to 200 mb in my package whcich is most of the time not activated .

What should i do ?

Regards,

12 REPLIES 12

@BULLFROG1988 wrote:

I have been with public mobile for about a year now and the plan I got Is unlimited evenings and weekends calling Canada wide unlimited text and 5 gigs of data. 
 Now I never had a problem or complaint until now, I go get my minutes on the 20th of every month because that is when my plan runs out well the 20th of last month which would be September 20 was the first time I didn't get my five gigs of data because two or three days after I just Renewed my plan My data just didn't work no more and 5 gigs always does me the whole Months and half the time I don't even use the whole five gigs so I know that I never got five days on September 20 when I renew my plan so I would Like it if I can get some costumer service and be reimbursed and have my problem dealt with and to go back to being a proud happy costumer again please 

Public Mobile has never had any plans that were advertised as including unlimited evenings and weekends. In addition, plans don't renew on the same day each month because plans at Public Mobile are based on either 10, 30, or 90 day billing cycles. I believe it may be possible that your services are being suspended because of late payment, becaue as I was saying, your payment date isn't the 20th of each month.

BULLFROG1988
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been with public mobile for about a year now and the plan I got Is unlimited evenings and weekends calling Canada wide unlimited text and 5 gigs of data. 
 Now I never had a problem or complaint until now, I go get my minutes on the 20th of every month because that is when my plan runs out well the 20th of last month which would be September 20 was the first time I didn't get my five gigs of data because two or three days after I just Renewed my plan My data just didn't work no more and 5 gigs always does me the whole Months and half the time I don't even use the whole five gigs so I know that I never got five days on September 20 when I renew my plan so I would Like it if I can get some costumer service and be reimbursed and have my problem dealt with and to go back to being a proud happy costumer again please 

@Angelajo wrote:

Good day

I normally have right to 200 mb in my package whcich is most of the time not activated .

What should i do ?

Regards,

200MB is an add-on package. It doesn't get reset with each renewal and is a one time purchase. I am wondering if the 200MB may have been already used up.

@Angelajo wrote:

i used to have on ..now i have a s8 samsung

Thanks

Follow this website to set your phone APN:

https://apn-canada.gishan.net/en/apn/public-mobile

Angelajo

i used to have on ..now i have a s8 samsung

Thanks

Angelajo

Yes it is listed 

Angelajo

I recently changed my phone for a s8 samsung im going to have a look on my settings

Thanks 

Angelajo

ok i'm going to double check that 

Thanks

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Angelajo 

Do you have lg phone?

Can you try your sim in different phone that works with public?

Thanks

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Angelajo wrote:

Good day

What should i do ?

Regards,

Has your data ever worked?  Have you verified your APN settings?  What make and model is your phone?  

Here is a great site to setup your APN and instructions on how to do it.  Find the APN Settings for Public Mobile here!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Make sure you have the correct APN settings.

You can get them from here.

https://apn-canada.gishan.net/en/apn/public-mobile

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@AngelajoDo you mean you had purchased a 200Mb add on (since there is no plan that offers 200Mb)? If so, when you log into your selfserve is it still listed on there? If not, it means you have exhausted that data bucket.

If it is still there and you are using and Android phone, make sure you have enabled data and entered the correct APN settings for your particular phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.