cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data limit

Lilzee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I reach my data limit, would I have to pay for over data usage fees or will it simply slow down (similar to Freedom Mobile). Can I receive text notifications from PM on when I'm getting close to or have already reached my data limit? 

5 REPLIES 5

lockej
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There are no overage charges in Public Mobile.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lilzee  if you use Android data witness pm is a great free app that can track your data usage developed by a community member

Tony8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi, you will get texts informing you are close to using all your data. When data is all used the data will stop, until your renewal date.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lilzee wrote:

If I reach my data limit, would I have to pay for over data usage fees or will it simply slow down (similar to Freedom Mobile). Can I receive text notifications from PM on when I'm getting close to or have already reached my data limit? 

Your data just stops. You will get a text telling you about it at 75% and 95%. Then it stops.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Lilzee wrote:

Your data will just stop.  You do get texts when getting close to your limit.  PM is truly Prepaid if you haven't already purchased it you won't get it and there are  no overage fees

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.