cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data for 90 day plans

vpopo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I choose a 90 day plan.. for example the a plan with 6 +1.5 Bonus GB/90 days does this mean I only get 7.5 GB for the enite 90 days or is it per month?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When in doubt ask, and save the headaches.  @vpopo when building your own plan for 90 day, the data portion says...6 + 1.5 GB Bonus at 3G Speed/90 days.  That is 7.5 GB 'per' 90 days.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

As mentioned it's 7.5 gb over the 90 days or 2.5 per 30 days.  The benefit of the 90 days is that you can spread your usage  so if in month 1 you use 4 gb instead of 2.5 you have 3.5 over the next 60 days. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vpopo wrote:

If I choose a 90 day plan.. for example the a plan with 6 +1.5 Bonus GB/90 days does this mean I only get 7.5 GB for the enite 90 days or is it per month?

Thanks

It is not per month. It is spread out across the entire term. You could use it up in your first week or save it and cram some HD video at the end. Or just be sensible with your data consumption.

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@vpopo wrote:

Thanks

I believe it would be for the 90 days.

frankieshi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You only get 7.5 GB for the enite 90 days

Need Help? Let's chat.