cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data doesn't work, My Add-ons section doesn't contain how much data I have left in my cycle

Jgu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm helping troubleshoot my mother in-laws account since she's having issues with her 3g data at the moment.  Here's her situation:

- currently she does not seem to have access to data (she has the 3GB at 3G Speed/0- Days)

- this happened after she purchased add on roaming data for her trip to the states

- in her plan site, the "My Add-ons" section states that she has the following data packages:

-- US Roaming - 1 GB Data (10-day)

-- US Roaming - 500 MB Data (10-day)

So it looks like she somehow got rid of her regular data package (or went over, I can't tell since it doesn't give me a readout of how much data she has left) and added on two separate US Roaming packages.  Can a moderator help me out?  I'm not sure how she got to this state.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

when data runs out it the addon dissapears.  

why there are two usa addons i cant answer that? did she accedently add those instead of teh normal 1gb addon?

you will need to reachout to mods, to see if teh can reverse teh usa addons and credit teh account,   also it mighyt be cheaper to get the mods to renew the plan early instead of buying addons its usually  much cheaper $/gb

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.