cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data counter wrong after switching plan

lubimaer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I've changed my plan from 6GB/90days to 9GB/90days.

But after 1 day after the switch is effective I already have my data counter showing 5GB used out of 9GB.

I believe the counter was not properly reset after the switch.

How do I get support?

Thanks,

Marco

2 REPLIES 2

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@lubimaer wrote:

Hi,

But after 1 day after the switch is effective I already have my data counter showing 5GB used out of 9GB.

How do I get support?

Thanks,

Marco

Are you talking about the counter on your phone or the public mobile counter?  If this is day one, it should have reset on Public Mobile.  If it's your phone's counter, it could be out of sync the 90-day cycle, as default apps on your device may not know a 30- or 90-day cycle.

If it's the phone's counter, either reset the start date or look for a data monitoring program in your app store that will handle a 30-day or 90-day cycle.  On Android, I use Data Witness PM, which is free for Public Mobile users.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@lubimaer wrote:

Hi,

How do I get support?

Thanks,

Marco

@lubimaer  You need to notify PM. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Note: More info on this issue can be found here.

Need Help? Let's chat.