cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data all gone !!!

hanihakam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ever since the free 1gb data was added I can't see my regular data and now it seems that I only have 800mb out the free 1gb while I still had over 3gb when the free 1gb was added and imnnot a heavy user.ybplan is the old $40 for 90 days with unlimited text and provincial talk with 12Gb/90 days.

Thanks in advance

18 REPLIES 18

@computergeek541  @mac  It will take a little work but if your data is not available in your plan section you can calculate it through the daily usage (calls, text and data.)

@mac wrote:

My data also gone and only around 200 MB left. My billing cycle for 3 months starts in September and I am not heavy user. No usage history of this period available. My data balance usually few 100MB left in the end of cycle. My plan is also 4g LTE for 90 days

@mac  Well this is starting to sound like a glitch. Since access to the site and accounts is unavailable due to maintenance you can't check your usage in your account. What is your usage in your phone? I would wait until tomorrow to submit a ticket via Simon (?) to the moderators once you view the data usage in your account and compare it to your data tracker.

@mac wrote:

My data also gone and only around 200 MB left. My billing cycle for 3 months starts in September and I am not heavy user. No usage history of this period available. My data balance usually few 100MB left in the end of cycle. My plan is also 4g LTE for 90 days

If nothing is showing in the data and add-on section of the main page of self-serve, Public Mobile system has you as using it all already.

mac
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

tsparkle21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hanihakam wrote:

@jor123 wrote:

Another scenario where throttled data until your month rolls over would be useful... /:

What does that mean ? My 90 days plan doesn't renew untill end of October

I think this is more of a wishlist since throttled data is not available in PM.  Do contact a moderator to check into your usage.  Hopefully, they can help you out and explain what happened.

hanihakam

@jor123 wrote:

Another scenario where throttled data until your month rolls over would be useful... /:

What does that mean ? My 90 days plan doesn't renew untill end of October

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@hanihakam 

There have been some reports that the bonus data add on has messed up the regular plan data add on (especially with renewal of plans).  

You need to cotnact moderator to help with your data issues.  Click on the question mark in the right lower corner of website and start ticketing process for moderator help.  

hanihakam

@dabr wrote:

@hanihakam wrote:

@Triguy wrote:

The bonus 1GB of data is used once your regular data plan has been depelted.  Check you usuage history in your self serve account.

I can't access my usage history ! It only shows what's left of the free 1gb and says that if your usage history doesn't show that means that you've used it all !!! Which I'm pretty sure I didn't

When you login into your self serve account  and your overview page is not displaying the your plan data, that usually means you've used up all the data.  When you click 'my usage' under 'plan change' next to 'my plan', you should be able to see a more detailed usage of all your calls, texts and data.

If you feel that your data usage is incorrect with what you feel you've used, then you need to send a message to moderators via SIMon ? mark bottom right of the screen and submit a ticket for your issue.  You can also try this link:https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Please take a look at the screen shot where I selected to show my usage for the entire 90 days period and sorted it by usage type to view data first  and it doesn't make any senseAF2B0892-839D-45E4-BB4A-65E67E7E0859.png

@hanihakam wrote:

@Triguy wrote:

The bonus 1GB of data is used once your regular data plan has been depelted.  Check you usuage history in your self serve account.

I can't access my usage history ! It only shows what's left of the free 1gb and says that if your usage history doesn't show that means that you've used it all !!! Which I'm pretty sure I didn't

When you login into your self serve account  and your overview page is not displaying the your plan data, that usually means you've used up all the data.  When you click 'my usage' under 'plan change' next to 'my plan', you should be able to see a more detailed usage of all your calls, texts and data.

If you feel that your data usage is incorrect with what you feel you've used, then you need to send a message to moderators via SIMon ? mark bottom right of the screen and submit a ticket for your issue.  You can also try this link:https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

@hanihakam wrote:

@Triguy wrote:

Do you not monitor your data on the data tracker on your phone? That will tell you basically how much you've used on your phone to see if it's out of whack with your account.

@skifan wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

Same price your paying now but with a bit more data and Canada wide calling instead.

Except that the grandfathered $40 plan is at full LTE speed....not throttled to 3G..  So, for some, it might be beneficial to stay with their existing plan and the associated calling restrictions.

Good point @skifan . If you just want to keep your plan with the province wide calling, you can also get the 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on for $5. Those minutes roll over until you use them up...even if it takes a couple years to do so.

hanihakam

@Triguy wrote:

hanihakam

@hairbag1 wrote:

@hanihakam wrote:

Ever since the free 1gb data was added I can't see my regular data and now it seems that I only have 800mb out the free 1gb while I still had over 3gb when the free 1gb was added and imnnot a heavy user.ybplan is the old $40 for 90 days with unlimited text and provincial talk with 12Gb/90 days.

Thanks in advance

@hanihakam...your type of plan has been discontinued ( but is considered "grandfathered" for you). Have a look at some of the newer plans. There's a $40/month plan that includes Unlimited Canada wide Talk, International text and 5GB of data (3G) when used with autopay. Same price your paying now but with a bit more data and Canada wide calling instead.

No thanks I'd like to keep mine with LTE and a the rewards

skifan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@hairbag1 wrote:

Same price your paying now but with a bit more data and Canada wide calling instead.

Except that the grandfathered $40 plan is at full LTE speed....not throttled to 3G..  So, for some, it might be beneficial to stay with their existing plan and the associated calling restrictions.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@hanihakam wrote:

Thanks in advance

@hanihakam...your type of plan has been discontinued ( but is considered "grandfathered" for you). Have a look at some of the newer plans. There's a $40/month plan that includes Unlimited Canada wide Talk, International text and 5GB of data (3G) when used with autopay. Same price your paying now but with a bit more data and Canada wide calling instead.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hanihakam wrote:

Thanks in advance

What does your data usage on your phone say compared to your account. Have you checked data usage on your apps? Is something running in the background sucking data?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.