cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add-ons, but no data from phone plan

dmannk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have purchased 200 Mb of add-on data. However, it seems I have lost access to my original 1 Gb of data that comes with my plan, and would like to have it back.

I've attached a snapshot of my plan which mentions my 1 Gb of data and the 200 Mb add-on. I've also attached a snapshot of my usage, where only usage related to the add-on data is listed, as though I did not have access to my 1 Gb. How can I get my 1 Gb of data back? Thanks.

pm_data_1.PNGpm_data_2.PNG

6 REPLIES 6

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dmannk wrote:

Thank you all for your answers. I guess jogging with YouTube videos is not the best idea.

May you do or don't know this, but you tube has streaming settings as low as 144 kilo bytes that can help with hitting your data cap too soon.

dmannk

Thank you all for your answers. I guess jogging with YouTube videos is not the best idea.

@2013yg wrote:

you can check on data and add on usage. if those 1 gb is add on.

but if it s not add on you might have to talke to  support chat

pub.jpg

@2013yg 

Just FYI, @Dunkman and @hairbag1  are correct. It's a quirk in the system that once all data of a feature, be that as data included in your base plan or as a data add-on, is used up, it will disappear from the list on the overview page and the usage tab. Instead of "1024/1024MB" as one would expect. (same with minutes or texts if you are not on an unlimited plan or have LD minutes).

Every piece of information we have here indicates that the OP has used all their data.

Edited to add:

Also... using the word "chat" implies real time interaction with a customer service representative. This is not offered here. Any account related problems will need to be sorted out by the Moderator_Team, which have to be contacted by private message in this forum. Return time can be anywhere between 0.5 and 48hours, depending on their work load.

2013yg

you can check on data and add on usage. if those 1 gb is add on.

but if it s not add on you might have to talke to  support chat

pub.jpg

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@dmannk wrote:

I have purchased 200 Mb of add-on data. However, it seems I have lost access to my original 1 Gb of data that comes with my plan, and would like to have it back.

I've attached a snapshot of my plan which mentions my 1 Gb of data and the 200 Mb add-on. I've also attached a snapshot of my usage, where only usage related to the add-on data is listed, as though I did not have access to my 1 Gb. How can I get my 1 Gb of data back? Thanks.

pm_data_1.PNGpm_data_2.PNG

Looks like you've used up your 1 GB of data already.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@dmannk 

Usually, if your regular plan data (ie. 1GB in your case) is not in My add ons section, that means that you used up the 1GB.  

Need Help? Let's chat.