cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add on

Carolinewilliam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I added an extra gig of data almost 2 hours ago and it still hasn’t taken effect!

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Carolinewilliam 

Purchasing a data add-on is a 2-step process:
1. Loading the fund, you will see the Available Fund in My Account increased by the amount you have just paid
2. Actual purchase of the Add-on. After purchasing the add-on, the Available Fund on My Account will be reduced

Maybe people missed step 2. They just loaded the fund and thought the add-ons were there. Is there a chance you missed it?

You can confirm that you have purchased the Add-On:

1.in the Transaction History you should see 2 entries: load the fund and use the fund to buy the add-on
2. Available Funds will revert to $ 0 (assuming you have no Available Funds previously)
3. The Overview tab on My Account should have an entry on the add-on you purchased

So if you confirm that you have followed both steps and see the Add-On entry, all you need to do is restart the phone.

If you are having difficulty accessing the add-on you purchased, post your screenshots of the 3 things to check here and we can try to help you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Carolinewilliam : Do you still see at least $15 in your Available Funds? If so then you need to go back in to Purchase Add-ons and buy the add-on. It's a non-intuitive 2 steps. Deposit money then buy add-on. The first step really looks like you've gone about buying the add-on but you've only just deposited the money.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Carolinewilliam Do you see it under your account in self-service? Buying addon is a 2 step process - add funds, and then buy addon itself.

Need Help? Let's chat.