cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add on

Grace_L
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased 1GB data on, why it is not showing in “ data usage “ and it’s not available for me to use? I noticed that i have $60 balance in my account, does that mean i paid the data add on twice? 

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Grace_L wrote:

I purchased 1GB data on, why it is not showing in “ data usage “ and it’s not available for me to use? I noticed that i have $60 balance in my account, does that mean i paid the data add on twice? 

@Grace_L  Maybe consider renewing your plan early instead of purchasing the data add-on for $30.

To renew your existing early you need to ask the moderator team to do it for you by submitting a ticket.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Grace_L 

To find out where does $60 on your balance come from, check your payment history, increase the period to have more complete look.

If your add-on is not showing up it means either you used it up (which is probably not the case) or the purchase was not complete ( which is more likely since you just tried to do it and still have some cash sitting on your acount) in that case complete your purchase in add-on section

Thanks

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Grace_L wrote:

If the money is still showing in your account, then you didn't complete the purchase.  You need to login back into your account and purchase the data add-on.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Grace_L wrote:

Buying add-ons is a 2 step process.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

If you see $60 in your available funds, it means you might have added $30 to your account twice but you haven't actually purchased the add-on yet.  No worries, the extra money will remain in your account and will be used to pay for your next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.