cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add on

Kristenyorke13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My bank account was charged for two extra 1G Data add ons but they do not show up on my account at all….. help.. 

4 REPLIES 4

@t_p 

Nice one! Newbie or not you got that right! Short and sweet and to the point.,

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You need to add them and make a payment.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Kristenyorke13 wrote:

My bank account was charged for two extra 1G Data add ons but they do not show up on my account at all….. help.. 

Hello @Kristenyorke13 ,

Are the extra $'s showing up in your Available Funds area in your Self Serve account?

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/

If you see all the funds there without the Data Addon added to your "My Data & Addons" section than you only loaded the funds.

To actually have the Addon applied to your account, now you must go back to the purchase Addons area and "Buy Add-ons" with the funds you loaded.

If you mistakenly added an extra $15 in your Available Funds than just leave it there, and it will be used up first on your next renewal cycle.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

Hi. I'm still a newbie here but from other posts, it would take 2 steps to buy add-ons:

1) Fund the account

2) Make the purchase

Did you make sure step 2 is done?

Need Help? Let's chat.