cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add on

Sing0763
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paid $20 today to add data to my plan but unfortunately it was for US Roaming and not vaild in canada. I only stay in canada and would like to use that money to get add in canada. Is it possible to get refund or convert that data to the local network ?

11 REPLIES 11

Sing0763

That sounds good . I am looking for a refund asap.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@Sing0763 Being without data is HARD! Might consider asking them to up your plan too. As long as they approve the refund, you can spend YOUR money however you like!

@Sing0763 

Question mark is on the right lower corner of website.

Looks like the following:

Pasted Graphic.png

Sing0763

I can’t see question mark in the bottom . I can ads $10 more if i somebody can switch that $20 towardsy payment for $30 to get 1 GB data

@Sing0763 wrote:

I repurchased the data and no funds available in my account. I only added $20 at that time and used it .

Then I would do what I said to add another $10 and click on the question mark in the bottom right to contact the mods to switch it for you.  No guarantees but I am fairly confident they can do this for you.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator as previously mentioned. You can ask them to renew your plan early if it makes better sense than the add on at $30.

Sing0763

I have to wait 8 days more. I can’t wait for that long

Sing0763

I repurchased the data and no funds available in my account. I only added $20 at that time and used it .

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@Sing0763  What situation are you in? There might be a better solution to your issue than the $30 1GB add-on. When is your renewal date? What plan are you on?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Sing0763 wrote:

I paid $20 today to add data to my plan but unfortunately it was for US Roaming and not vaild in canada. I only stay in canada and would like to use that money to get add in canada. Is it possible to get refund or convert that data to the local network ?

@Sing0763, originally did you do the two-step process to purchase the add-on (add funds then re-purchase)?  If you did and the addon is showing in your account I would add another $10 to your account contact the moderators and ask if they can switch and use the additional funds you added to top-up for the cost.  If you have the $20 sitting in available funds just add another 10 and you should be able to activate the addon you want

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Refunds are not guaranteed as it's a prepaid service. But the @CS_Agent is often gracious even when you have made the mistake. Contact them and see what they can do for you.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team

Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.