cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add on

Wil4rdus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Purchased data add on but not showing. Payed twice already for the add on but still haven’t showing on account. Whats wrong?

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@geopublic wrote:

@Wil4rdus  The extra payment will go to your account funds balance and will be used first automatically on your next plan renewal. To verify the amount is part of your balance dial 611 or check via selfserve.

@Wil4rdus for more on this:  Excess Available Funds

@GinYVR thanks for the tag 🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Wil4rdus wrote:

Thank you very much. I am still new to this and it did resolve my problem. Will just wait on my credit card to see how much was deducted. Since I did it twice with the credit card payment. 

@Wil4rdus  The extra payment will go to your account funds balance and will be used first automatically on your next plan renewal. To verify the amount is part of your balance dial 611 or check via selfserve.

Wil4rdus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you very much. I am still new to this and it did resolve my problem. Will just wait on my credit card to see how much was deducted. Since I did it twice with the credit card payment. 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Wil4rdusDid you follow this guide that was created by @srlawren? Purchasing add on is a 2 step process.

Need Help? Let's chat.