cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add on - possible account addition

scuachon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello community! 

I'm wondering if someone could help me out on this issue. So in hopes of saving my parents a few extra $ on their phone bills, I asked them to switch over to public mobile and they happily agreed. However, with them being fairly old, they are having a hard time with self navigating and trying to add on more data to their plan. When my dad signs in, it says that the self serve is unavailable. I also live 3 hours away from them so it's hard to hop over to their house and help them out. I also don't have access to their account which is another problem because they change their passwords all the time. 

TLDR; 2 things :

1) my father's account says self serve is unavailable

2) is there anyway I can link my account to both my parents account so I can do their bidding for them online without them needing to freak out and not understand what to do? 

Thank you, 

Stephanie 

1 REPLY 1

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@scuachon, unfortunately accounts cannot be linked.  The only solution is for your parents to give you the login credentials and allow you to do the account management for them.  Hopefully, they will trust you.  BTW, I do the same for some less tech savvy friends. 

Need Help? Let's chat.