cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add on not working

Jamesmorand
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just purchased 1gb add-on for data because I used up my 90 days worth of data and I can see it in my payment history but it won't let me connect  to the mobile network. Also public mobile stopped giving me my refer a friend bonus and my friend is still an active paying member what the hell ?

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jamesmorand and @agow you folks will want to send a private message to the moderator team using this link to get assistance.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Jamesmorand

None of this was resolved I don't know how the hell Public Mobile considers this resolved cuz I was not written to about anything nobody replied to me or explain why I paid for something and didn't get what I paid for and I still don't have my refer a friend credit even after contacting the moderator team and provided them with all my account information this is bull**bleep** and this service is bull**bleep**

agow

hi, this didn't work.  I added money to the account and then got the add on, but my phone still doesn't have data.  Can someone please help to turn this on ASAP?  My plan renews in about 2 weeks and if I can't get data then that money should be applied to my next bill.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

depending on yor plan and time remaining and if you might need more data over the 1gb you could renew your plan early,  just add the needed funds then ask the mods to renew.  

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Adding add-ons is a two-step process... Is your account showing a balance of $30? If so, you need to "buy" the add-on again.

As for the rewards, contact the @Moderator_Team by private message with your account number, phone number, your referee's number and an explanation, they will look into it. (They are off for tonight though, returning tomorrow morning.)

If you are unsure on how to go about contacting the mods:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.