cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Data

There are two ways to change your plan. 

1-.change now or it says top up now if you don't have a balance to cover new plan. You're charged right away an no refund on unused days for old plan.

2- change at next renewal. New plan starts and charged at your payment due date.

Screenshot_20200130_023658.jpg

What one did you choose?

Log into your self serve account. Is there an available balance for your new plan? Maybe you just topped up?

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@derek1959 

i've noticed a couple of times that you have posted blank messages/threads with no information and no questions. I'm assuming that you're just trying to figure out how to use the mesaage forum?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

Not sure why this was moved to the lounge. OPs question is in the "tag".

Can it be moved back??

Screenshot_20200629_081428.jpg

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

🤔

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

Avatar / My settings / Tagging / check Turn on tagging

It's only a problem when people use the Message Tags box instead of the Body box.

(at least it's not a body bag)

Highlighted

@Jb456 wrote:

@computergeek541 

Not sure why this was moved to the lounge. OPs question is in the "tag".

Can it be moved back??

I've moved it back. Thanks. The message was moved to the lounge because when I looked, it appeared to be blank.

@z10user4 I'm fully aware of how to turn tagging on or off but I have it turned off as I have yet to find any useful purpose to it and find that the tagging box just adds clutter especially when scrolling on a touchscreen.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 wrote:

@z10user4 I'm fully aware of how to turn tagging on or off but I have it turned off as I have yet to find any useful purpose to it and find that the tagging box just adds clutter especially when scrolling on a touchscreen.

@computergeek541 

Of course you would be aware. I suppose I should have added a smiley. I agree about the clutter but it happens on occasion that new arrivals type in the tags box rather than the body. With tagging off, it would indeed simply look like a blank message as you saw.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

Hmm. 🤔

I reported thread to Moderators and Silvio moved it back 4 hours ago. It was blank but his message was in the tag. Silvio added it to the thread.

Screenshot_20200629_190515.jpg

🤔

Highlighted

@Jb456 

The tag was added to the message body, but it was still in the lounge. I moved it back to plans and add-ons.