cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Usage

derek1959
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
12 REPLIES 12

@Jb456,seriously I think you need to get it out of your head about this being a job lol. It could have just had word selection I don't know, but anyway the tried oracles have most of the abilities they had as Oracles and can continue to move and edit.  But it isn't a job for either the oracles or retired oracles.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Jb456 

There's nothing to cover, other than maybe when I said it was still in the lounge. I did perform the operation that you asked for and went through the process of it. If anything, I might have told it to move to plans and add-ons when it was already there as per you asking for this to be done. If you have any further questions about this, please feel free to send me a private message.

@computergeek541 

If you say so....

You moved it to lounge because you thought the message was blank when in fact the question was in the tag. 

I responded to your first post informing you that the question was in the tag. After two hours of it still sitting in the lounge I reported it to Moderators.

Here is the response from over 6 hours ago.

Screenshot_20200629_195124.jpg

I then went and confirmed that they did transfer it to where they said they did.

You could even ask @gblackma  as he was asking where the tread disappeared to when you first transferred it to lounge.

Now in just the last two hours you have stated you transferred the thread back when in fact the moderator done so hours ago before your response. 

Not hard to admit an error than covering. I assume you didn't think I I had contacted the moderators. Than again don't know why a retired Oracle is doing Oracle's job. To many hands in the cookie jar as another member recently said regarding another issue.

Have a good evening!

@Jb456 

The tag was added to the message body, but it was still in the lounge. I moved it back to plans and add-ons.

@computergeek541 

Hmm. 🤔

I reported thread to Moderators and Silvio moved it back 4 hours ago. It was blank but his message was in the tag. Silvio added it to the thread.

Screenshot_20200629_190515.jpg

🤔

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Anonymous I'm fully aware of how to turn tagging on or off but I have it turned off as I have yet to find any useful purpose to it and find that the tagging box just adds clutter especially when scrolling on a touchscreen.

@computergeek541 

Of course you would be aware. I suppose I should have added a smiley. I agree about the clutter but it happens on occasion that new arrivals type in the tags box rather than the body. With tagging off, it would indeed simply look like a blank message as you saw.

@Jb456 wrote:

@computergeek541 

Not sure why this was moved to the lounge. OPs question is in the "tag".

Can it be moved back??

I've moved it back. Thanks. The message was moved to the lounge because when I looked, it appeared to be blank.

@Anonymous I'm fully aware of how to turn tagging on or off but I have it turned off as I have yet to find any useful purpose to it and find that the tagging box just adds clutter especially when scrolling on a touchscreen.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 

Avatar / My settings / Tagging / check Turn on tagging

It's only a problem when people use the Message Tags box instead of the Body box.

(at least it's not a body bag)

🤔

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

Not sure why this was moved to the lounge. OPs question is in the "tag".

Can it be moved back??

Screenshot_20200629_081428.jpg

@derek1959 

i've noticed a couple of times that you have posted blank messages/threads with no information and no questions. I'm assuming that you're just trying to figure out how to use the mesaage forum?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

There are two ways to change your plan. 

1-.change now or it says top up now if you don't have a balance to cover new plan. You're charged right away an no refund on unused days for old plan.

2- change at next renewal. New plan starts and charged at your payment due date.

Screenshot_20200130_023658.jpg

What one did you choose?

Log into your self serve account. Is there an available balance for your new plan? Maybe you just topped up?

Need Help? Let's chat.