cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Usage

letscancelwinte
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there a place where I can view my monthly data usage for say the last 6 months, or longer?

6 REPLIES 6

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@letscancelwinte wrote:

Is there a place where I can view my monthly data usage for say the last 6 months, or longer?

@letscancelwinte  For longer than six months the answer is no. The best way to do this would be to sync you data usage app on your phone with your renewal date and monitor and document your usage that way. Trying to do it using selfserve is brutal. Smiley Frustrated

@dabr wrote:

@mojorising @dabr it would be very tedious to go through your usage history details and manually add up all the data events over the past several months.  I'm not sure why anyone would ever want to do that!

@srlawren   I absolutely agree, the PM usage page is not the most user friendly.  It doesn't look like it's been updated for a long time either.

Most likely, never will be.

@mojorising @dabr it would be very tedious to go through your usage history details and manually add up all the data events over the past several months.  I'm not sure why anyone would ever want to do that!

@srlawren   I absolutely agree, the PM usage page is not the most user friendly.  It doesn't look like it's been updated for a long time either.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mojorising wrote:

Click on "My account" at the top right hand corner and then click on "View my Usage" under account status, and then click on "data usage" to focus on the data you have used.

@dabr wrote:

Log into your self-serve account and click, under 'my plan' select 'view usage' and it brings up your usage history, you can select upto 6 months to view.  There it shows all your calling, texting and data usage. 

@letscancelwinte wrote:

@letscancelwinte if you're looking for a summary rolled up by month then no.  You'd have to manaully calculate it as noted in the above quoted responses.  Which would be painful.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@letscancelwinte wrote:

Log into your self-serve account and click, under 'my plan' select 'view usage' and it brings up your usage history, you can select upto 6 months to view.  There it shows all your calling, texting and data usage. 

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Click on "My account" at the top right hand corner and then click on "View my Usage" under account status, and then click on "data usage" to focus on the data you have used.

Need Help? Let's chat.