cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Usage Problem

Just_Julius
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey Neighbors,

I had added on some data (1GB) before the end of my 90 day cycle. the data carried over and has been now used up but now my Plan data won't activate. I had gotten data notifications before the add on data was used up and when I checked my data usage it was at 787/1028 which I assumed was the add on data since I purchased 1 GB for my trip. Is there anyway I can get access to my 3 GB from my original plan?

2 REPLIES 2

Just_Julius
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It renewed on July 11th and I got my first notification about 5-6 days after (75% usage) then a week and a bit later another (95% usage). when I checked it was almost 1GB and I know I have 3GB in my plan then that's when I realized it must have been the 1GB add-on that I purchased at the end of June for my trip. I'm thinking maybe because I was out of Data (3GB) when I purchased the data maybe it interrupted my plan Data from reinstating? 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Just_Julius wrote:

Hey Neighbors,

I had added on some data (1GB) before the end of my 90 day cycle. the data carried over and has been now used up but now my Plan data won't activate. I had gotten data notifications before the add on data was used up and when I checked my data usage it was at 787/1028 which I assumed was the add on data since I purchased 1 GB for my trip. Is there anyway I can get access to my 3 GB from my original plan?

@Just_Julius When does your 90 day plan renew? If it's today then your data will appear at around midnight EDT.

Need Help? Let's chat.