cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Rollover

Mattredwingsfan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have a feeling this was probably asked many times before but I can't seem to find the thread, is there any talk of Public Mobile offering rollover data similar to the way the data you purchase as an add on can be rolled over? Honestly I feel like 2 GB is more than enough for me but for those times when you don't use very much it feels like a waste. 

7 REPLIES 7

@Mattredwingsfan wrote:

Hi @esjliv that's a great suggestion, I'm only a few days in but I'm going to see how the $30 plan goes with 2GB and go from there, anyway I can save money I will

Oh yes, definitely see how this first 30 days go..come maybe the 27th day, you can change your plan on scheduled for your NEXT RENEWAL to another one if you wish. But if you are on that $30 "new" offer, I believe it was being offered temporarily (so keep that in mind). I do know how long they will have it offered. Hopefully there will be a heads up if it is going to be removed.

Hopefully PM keeps it as a standard plan that they offer!

Mattredwingsfan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @esjliv that's a great suggestion, I'm only a few days in but I'm going to see how the $30 plan goes with 2GB and go from there, anyway I can save money I will

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Mattredwingsfan wrote:

I have a feeling this was probably asked many times before but I can't seem to find the thread, is there any talk of Public Mobile offering rollover data similar to the way the data you purchase as an add on can be rolled over? Honestly I feel like 2 GB is more than enough for me but for those times when you don't use very much it feels like a waste. 

Hi @Mattredwingsfan ,

Switch to the $25 ($23 on autopay) for 1gb. See how it goes with your usage.

Welcome!

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Mattredwingsfan 

As mentioned, only the data from add-ons will rollover indefinitely.

It might be more cost efficient for you to downgrade your plan and purchase a data add-on.

As long as you are not receiving a promotion bonus tied to your plan, you are free to switch to any one of the plan currently being offered here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans

More info on changing plans here:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

@Mattredwingsfan figure out what your average usage is for this cycle and then adjust to the lower plans if you don't need the 2gb. the great thing about pm is very easy to change plans. just make sure to have "available funds" in your account for a smooth changeover

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mattredwingsfan 

That's exactly why I like the add-ons. Don't waste features every month.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Mattredwingsfan Sorry plan data doesn't roll over. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.