cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Reset

ws2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do you find out when your data plan rolls over into the next month? Is it the same day that the bill is due?

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ws2 wrote:

How do you find out when your data plan rolls over into the next month? Is it the same day that the bill is due?

Yes.  Your plan data will be reset at the midnight 12:00AM ET on your renewal date. 

If you live in the Western provinces, your data will be reset on the date before your renewal date.  I live in Alberta, my data will be reset at 10PM MT(12AM ET) on the date before my renewal date.

wellis
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

As @esjliv mentioned, your data renews on the same day your plan does. That said, add-one will continue to be available until used up. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ws2 wrote:

Hi @ws2 

Only Data Addons (with the exception of roaming addons) roll over future renewals until used up.

Your Data from your plan resets on the day it renews, yes the day the bill is due (or "Next Payment Taken" date also showing at the bottom of your Overview TAB).

Need Help? Let's chat.