cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Ran Out - Changed Plan & Made Payment - No new Data bucket showing

timmmmeh
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

One account I have ran out of Data early. I'm trying to "renew" it, off-cycle, or change the cycle.

I was asked to pay the amount 45.20$ in Ontario, for the 40 $ plan.

I choose Change Plan, and picked the plan - changing it immediately (I'm already on that plan).

Doesn't appear to have done anything - but charge my credit card. What step am I missing?  I'm totally cool with changing my Auto-renew cycle.

Thanks, Tim

6 REPLIES 6

timmmmeh

@computergeek541 wrote:

@timmmmeh wrote:

Hi,

One account I have ran out of Data early. I'm trying to "renew" it, off-cycle, or change the cycle.

I choose Change Plan, and picked the plan - changing it immediately (I'm already on that plan).

Doesn't appear to have done anything - but charge my credit card. What step am I missing?  I'm totally cool with changing my Auto-renew cycle.

Thanks, Tim

You cannot perform a plan change if it is to one that you are alread subscribed to.  As suggested earlier, you need to either contact the moderators to renew early, or if you don't want to wait for that, you can change to a different plan.  Remember that whenever you change plans, you can only choose from the ones that are currently offered.  So, if the plan that you want to get isn't there any more, you won't be able to get it back.

The one I want is there - which is a bonus. But it sounds like a checkbox to just "renew" needs to be added.

I've PM'd the Mod team to try to sort it out. Thanks foryour help.

@timmmmeh wrote:

Hi,

Thanks, Tim

You cannot perform a plan change if it is to one that you are alread subscribed to.  As suggested earlier, you need to either contact the moderators to renew early, or if you don't want to wait for that, you can change to a different plan.  Remember that whenever you change plans, you can only choose from the ones that are currently offered.  So, if the plan that you want to get isn't there any more, you won't be able to get it back.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@timmmmehTo renew your plan early requires a moderator, you probably triggered a bug. You can sent the moderators a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@timmmmeh wrote:

Immediate is what I want.

Re-buying a full month's service, starting today - since the Data ran out - and the rest is "unlimited".

do an immediate plan change.

You need to send a private message to moderator to renew the same plan early.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

timmmmeh

Immediate is what I want.

Re-buying a full month's service, starting today - since the Data ran out - and the rest is "unlimited".

do an immediate plan change.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@timmmmeh  - What do you see in your self serve?  Does it show an account balance of $40?

Normally, you cannot renew a plan early without the assistance of the moderator team.  You can only do an immediate (or @ next renewal) plan change.  It seems like you might be somewhere in the middle.

Are you sure that the plan you changed to is the exact same plan that you had?

Need Help? Let's chat.