cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Promotion Not Showing Up!

wxllxmx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the community and have recently joined Public Mobile. I decided to join this phone service as there was a promotion where if you choose any plan $25+/month that you get an extra 5gb onto your plan. It has been a couple of months since I registered thinking maybe it'll take a month for it to activate, but it still has not shown up! If anyone has some insight on this, that would be superr helpful! Thanks 🙂

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@wxllxmx 

If you pre-registered for the promotion for the New Year's special, in order to receive the 5 GB data, you also needed to activate online and not in store.

If you did, PM owes you the data add-on. 

@wxllxmx 

Welcome to public mobile! If you activated according to the promotions terms and conditions then you should be eligible for the 5gb data bonus but at the same time you were also eligible for a free 30 day credit equal to the rate plan you activated on. In your case this would be a $25 credit. Did you recieve it? If not be sure to ask the moderators for it as well. Have a look in your email for a confirmation reminder to activate of your email registration from pm. Depending on when you registered the date on your email will vary but keep in mind the later activation deadlines of this promotion required it to be online only not in store. Your email will have looked like this...

Screenshot_20210413-001912.png

@wxllxmx wrote:

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the community and have recently joined Public Mobile. I decided to join this phone service as there was a promotion where if you choose any plan $25+/month that you get an extra 5gb onto your plan. It has been a couple of months since I registered thinking maybe it'll take a month for it to activate, but it still has not shown up! If anyone has some insight on this, that would be superr helpful! Thanks 🙂

Please open a ticket by going to:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@wxllxmx wrote:

Hello everyone!

Is this the offer? 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/New-Year-Savings-Get-your-second-month-...

If it is and you did submit your email and activated by the deadline and have not received your data then contact a moderator.

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

(second option below is easiest to submit a ticket)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.