cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Plan with US Data while Roaming?

Ruggybuggy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In Sptember PM had a plan that gave me 3G of Data roaming that I used while in the United States.  I canceled it at the end of September and now would like to get back on it but I don't see it offered.   is there anyway I can get back on the plan or will PM be offering it again.  I believe it was $65 for 3G of data roaming.

7 REPLIES 7

@Ruggybuggy wrote:

We need PM to bring this plan back!

PM may decide to bring it back perhaps next summer.  It was advertised as a summer promotion.  Like you there are many others who are wishing that they had taken advantage of it, especially users who travel frequently to the US.

Ruggybuggy

We need PM to bring this plan back!

Unfortunately the build your plan also is no longer available.

Ruggybuggy

Hiw do you get PM to bring it back?  I should have never got off the plan.  I've recently find myself traveling to the US for one and two day trips two or three times a month and have to pay $15 every time.  I seen talk of custom building a plan, could that be an option?

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That particular plan is no longer offered but may or may not be offered in the future. A 10 day plan would work well for you when in the US.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There use to be a $60 plan with 2GB for UU roaming but it is no longer offered.  You purchase an add-on which is valid ten days from purchase date.

U.S. Data Only: 250MB for $10500MB for $151GB for $20

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Ruggybuggy wrote:

In Sptember PM had a plan that gave me 3G of Data roaming that I used while in the United States.  I canceled it at the end of September and now would like to get back on it but I don't see it offered.   is there anyway I can get back on the plan or will PM be offering it again.  I believe it was $65 for 3G of data roaming.

Unfortunately, that plan was discontinued and is no longer available.  I believe it gave you 2GB of roaming.  For now your only option is to get one of the 10 day roaming packages available for travel to the US.

Need Help? Let's chat.